2019 North Central LCT Presentations
Contact: Neil Knobloch firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to make a submission or review a poster.
National Conference on Learner-Centered Teaching October 10-12, 2019
Michigan State University East Lansing, MI
New in 2019: The 2019 North Central AAAE Conference and the National Conference on Learner- Centered Teaching (NCLCT) will be held jointly. NCLCT is largely composed of Historically Black Colleges & Universities. This will be a great opportunity to create and explore new partnerships in the broadly defined field of agricultural education.
Call for Abstracts
LEARNER-CENTERED TEACHING PRESENTATIONS
Abstract Submission Format
- Prepare abstract in Acrobat (PDF) format. Word files are subject to automatic rejection.
- NO COVER PAGE. The author information will be entered in the submission form when uploading the narrative. (Make sure ALL authors are listed on submission form.)
- Abstract can be a maximum of two pages long plus up to one additional page of references. The abstract must include the title of the abstract as the first line of page 1.
- The type (poster or presentation) should be typed in the upper right-hand corner.
- The maximum submission length is 3 pages (2 page abstract, 1 page references).
- Document must be formatted in 12-point Times New Roman font, single-spaced, with 1” margins. A word template is available on the website. SEE WEBSITE FOR FORMATTING DETAILS. (aaaeonline.org/poster)
- To facilitate a blind review, the author’s name or other significant identifying information should not appear in the two-page abstract narrative.
- Abstracts not conforming to the required submission guidelines or format may be rejected prior to the review process.
Abstract Submission Deadline
- LCT Presentation narrative proposals are due Monday, July 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
Abstract Submission Procedures
- Proposals must be submitted using the online form available here: www.agedweb.org/agedweb/aaae/ Please click on the link labeled “2019 North Central LCT Presentations” Submit the abstract in Acrobat (PDF) format only. Your first submission MUST NOT CONTAIN a cover page. Follow the outlined abstract format guidelines above.
- If the presentation is accepted, authors will resubmit the narrative with a cover page added that will then be included in the conference proceedings. Further instructions will be sent to accepted authors. – A cover page will only be required on accepted posters.)
- The cover page should contain the following information and be centered on the page— poster abstract title, author name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address of the authors. The type of poster should be printed in the upper right-hand corner.
Contact Information: Neil Knobloch email@example.com 765-494-8439
***** The National LCT initiative is a collaborative effort between Langston University and Purdue University. ****
|| 10/15/2019 10:59:00 PM (pacific time)
|Anticipated Review Completion:
|Accepted Final Copy Deadline:
Submission Status |
AAAE Home |
Gaea Hock webmaster: