Please login to make a submission or review a submission.
American Association for Agricultural Education
September 19–21, 2022
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Call for Preparation and Submission of Research Paper Abstracts
Manuscript Submission Format:
- Prepare manuscripts in MS Word format.
- Use Times Roman or Times New Roman 12-point font.
- Set all margins at one inch.
- Remove all names and/or identifying information on/in the manuscript. For example use [University] instead of your university’s name.
- Single-space the manuscript; but double-space between paragraphs, heading and text, table and text, etc.
- Center the bolded title of submission at the top of the first page; capitalize only the first letters of words in the title.
- Reminder, manuscripts are not to include an abstract.
- Start the body of your manuscript immediately following the title of the manuscript (with bolded, centered section headings as suggested below).
- Use the following headers as suggested sections: Introduction/Theoretical Framework, Purpose(s)/Objective(s), Methods/Procedures, Results/Findings, Conclusions/ Recommendations/Implications, References.
- Use the “Table” function command of MS Word to prepare tables rather than tabs and spaces.
- Place Tables/Figures within the body of the paper “shortly” after their first mention in text.
- Limit your manuscript to a maximum of 5 single-spaced pages, including all tables/figures but excluding references.
- Use “insert, page numbers” command of MS Word to number all manuscript pages, including the first page; center number at bottom of each page. Do not use other footers, headers, or footnotes.
- Follow manuscript style guidelines as specified by the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Associate (7th ed.), except as modified above. A sample manuscript can be viewed at http://aaaeonline.org/2022western/
Common Disqualifying Manuscript Errors:
- Not blinded – author shares their name on the manuscript (e.g., cover page included).
- Page limit, margins, or wrong font size (or attempt to curtail the call’s page limit through these means).
- Track changes are still in the document.
- Submitted as the wrong file type (PDF instead of Word).
- Manuscripts must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. (MDT) on Tuesday, June 1, 2022.
- Submit manuscript via http://aaae.agedweb.org/
- At least one author should be a dues-paying member of the Western Region.
- Submit an electronic file in MS Word of the completed manuscript.
- Please remove any identifiers from the file before submitting.
Questions regarding submission can be addressed to:
Shannon Norris (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAAE Western Region Research Conference Chair