2023 North Central LCT Presentations
Please login to make a submission or review a submission.
North Central AAAE Research Conference
National Conference on Learner-Centered Teaching
September 27 - September 29, 2023
South Dakota University
An ongoing relationship: This collaborative partnership combines three groups into one integrated conference: the 2023 North Central AAAE Conference, the National Conference on Learner-Centered Teaching (NCLCT), and the M.E.N.T.O.R. Convening.
NCLCT and M.E.N.T.O.R. Project is largely composed of Historically Black Colleges & Universities. This will be a great opportunity to create and explore new partnerships in the broadly defined field of agricultural education.
Call for Abstracts
LEARNER-CENTERED TEACHING & M.E.N.T.O.R. PRESENTATIONS
Abstract Submission Format
• Prepare abstract in Acrobat (PDF) format. Word files are subject to automatic rejection.
• NO COVER PAGE. The author information will be entered in the submission form when uploading the narrative. (Make sure ALL authors are listed on submission form.)
• Abstract can be a maximum of two pages long plus up to one additional page of references. The abstract must include the title of the abstract as the first line of page 1.
• The maximum submission length is 3 pages (2 page abstract, 1 page references).
● Suggested abstract section headings: Introduction & Need for Strategy; Connection to Literature; How It Works & Implementation of Strategy; Results to Date / Implications / Impact; Future Plans / Advice to Others; and References
• Document must be formatted in 12-point Times New Roman font, single-spaced, with 1” margins. A word template is available on the website. SEE WEBSITE FOR FORMATTING DETAILS. (aaaeonline.org/poster)
• To facilitate a blind review, the author’s name or other significant identifying information should not appear in the two-page abstract narrative.
• Abstracts not conforming to the required submission guidelines or format may be rejected prior to the review process.
Abstract Submission Deadline
• LCT Presentation narrative proposals are due Friday, June 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
Abstract Submission Procedures
• Proposals must be submitted using the online form available here: http://aaae.agedweb.org/ Please click on the link labeled “2023 North Central LCT Presentations” Submit the abstract in Acrobat (PDF) format only. Your first submission MUST NOT CONTAIN a cover page. Follow the outlined abstract format guidelines above.
• If the presentation is accepted, authors will resubmit the narrative with a cover page added that will then be included in the conference proceedings. Further instructions will be sent to accepted authors. – A cover page will only be required on accepted posters.)
• The cover page should contain the following information and be centered on the page—poster abstract title, author name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address of the authors.
Dr. Orlenthea McGowan, firstname.lastname@example.org & Dr. Rama Radhakrishna, email@example.com
** The National LCT initiative is a collaborative effort between Langston University and Purdue University. **
AAAE Home |
Event Manager: Gaea Hock webmaster: Mike Spiess