California CDE Tabs Documentation (4MB, PDF) (updated 9/2019)
Sample Reports 2.0
Sample Contest Score Cards
Fonts and Remark Templates
Judging Card Paper
Bar Code Scanners
Using Test and Form Scanners
Marketing Plan Tabulations Sheet
ParliProTabs Program V2.10a (3/24/17) Sample Reports
Don't have MS-Access? Try the free runtime.
FFA Ballots - Ballot forms and templates
CATA 2017 CDE Tabs
- Contest and Class titles are user defined. Up to 24
classes may be defined.
- Classes for Hormel, reasons, and scores up to 9999
are supported. Hormel scoring is automatic.
- Classes can be configured to automatically multiply
a raw score for proper weighting of the class. The multiplier can
be changed to 0 or a class may be hidden during a contest to drop a class
- Sub contest results can be defined for any group of
classes. Sub contests can use the same sorting order (tie breaking)
as the overall contest or a specific sort can be defined.
- Data entry by keyboard and/or bar coded form (uses
a light pen). Keyboard entry by class, class/group, contestant, and
missing scores only are supported. Special data entry/scoring is provided
for Keep/Cull, Grading, Milk Quality, and Land Judging
- Scores can be imported from simple CSV files.
This option is useful for importing from OMR scoring machines. See
documentation for OMR scoring options and forms.
- Teams can be any size, team scores are computed from
the designated number of high individuals (ex. Top 3 of 4 or top 5 of 5).
- Contestants can be grouped for rotations and data entry
automatically or manually.
- Teams can be grouped for separate results reporting
(within a single contest). Useful for combined FFA and 4H contests.
- Contestants can be grouped for results reporting (ex.
4H age groups).
- Contest materials can be printed on your forms (ex.
score sheet, Scantron) or as bar coded cards (ex. judging cards)
- Name tags, judges sheets, and other support materials
can be printed including randomized reasons orders and contestant lists.
- Contestants can be imported from external systems such
as the CalAgEd Online Registration system, databases, or spreadsheets.
- Double checking can be practiced by printing double
check sheets during data entry or by comparing the data entry of two separate
computers. A check tabulations report is provided to check for missing
and out of range scores.
- Results can be printed at any time.
- Official placing and cuts can be entered at anytime
before printing final results.
- Raw tabulations and status reports to aid score checking
can be printed or viewed.
- Built-in Tabulations Checklist
Questions? Contact email@example.com
(An experiment, created for version 2.0)
Checklist Introduction |
Additional CDE Resources
Version 2.13 (Updated 09/22/2019)
|The program is free for non-commercial use by institutions and organizations
supporting youth CDE and judging contests.
- Updated to 2019-20 CATA Code.
- Many contests updated to reflect changes to follow
national code to use 4 scores as the team score.
- Team activity score added to contest definitions.
- Special tabulations notes added to selected contests.
- Floral forms updated.